Friday, November 28, 2008

Today started our official move to Page. Adrien starts his new job on Monday and is spending the weekend getting the temporary apartment ready. Two bedrooms, one adult, and three kids, fun fun.
Adrien left today at 1:00pm with all the kiddos. It was gut wrenching saying goodbye to all of them last night before they went to bed. Very hard to get up a go work this morning, knowing is am not going to see them for a whole week. Lots of free time to play with, but I already miss my family.
One month and we will all be together agian.

2 comments:

The Clark Clan! said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know I am watching your blog!!!!! Let me know when you want to do a movie night!
Amey

FISCHERMAMA said...

Is this picture of Page? If it is I am so jealous of you! Gorgeous!

My Blog List

Followers